Weight Loss Program
April 1 – May 25, 2013 (8 weeks)
Monday-Friday 11:45AM or 6:15PM
Tuesday & Thursday 6:00AM *Body Sculpting Class*
and/or Saturday’s 9:00AM
Fun and Prizes!
Register to come as often as you like! 8 weeks of training: choose six days a week, three days a week, two days a week, or just one day a week!
- Six Days per Week $320 Y-Members $370 Program Members
- Three Days per Week – Any 3 days! $230 Y-Members $270 Program Members
- Two Days per Week – Any 2 days! $160 Y-Members $180 Program Members
- One Day per Week or Saturday AM Only! $90 Y-Members $110 Program Members
Contact Lenny (978) 454-7825 EXT. 20
email to: LGronokowski@lowellymca.org
Space is limited to 30 people
Teen Strength & Conditioning
This program is for teens who want to get strong and get fit. Learn about proper lifting techniques, weight training guidelines, and how to perform sets and reps safely and effectively. Classes use Free Weights, TRX Training, Body Weight Training and will familiarize you with strength equipment available in the fitness center.
January 21 – February 25, 2013
March 4, 2013 – Ends April 8, 2013
Days & Times:
Mondays 7:30PM – 8:30PM
$ 90 (YMCA Member)
$110 (Program Member)
SPACE IS LIMITED SO SIGN UP TODAY
Contact: Lenny Gronokowski 978-454-7825 x20 LGronokowski@lowellymca.org
Youth Strength Training
It is a well-documented fact that today’s kids are not as physically active as kids were a generation ago.
Television, video games and computers have turned today’s kids into sedentary “couch potatoes”. This inactive lifestyle leads to overweight unhealthy children with low self-esteem. Take a look at these facts:
- Obesity in children has doubled over the past two decades. This increase in body fat has been associated with a lack of physical activity combined with poor nutritional habits (American Academy of Pediatrics, July 1997).
- Television, video games, entertainment, motorized transportation, fast food and lack of regular exercise contribute to the poor physical condition of our society (Office of the Surgeon General, 1996 Report on Physical Activity and Health).
Here at THE GREATER LOWELL FAMILY YMCA, we run youth programs that accomplish all of the above. Our Youth Fitness Program is a comprehensive program committed to helping parents establish a healthy foundation of exercise for their preadolescent age boys and girls. THis program addresses the fundamentals of healthy, positive lifestyle but most importantly we show kids the FITNESS IS FUN!
During this 12 session program all participants will learn to Improve Physical Fitness:
- Cardio training
- Strength training
- Flexibility training
- Sports Activities
- Make Friends – Have FUN!
Tuesdays & or Wednesday
1 or 2 days per week for 12 classes
Please call Lenny for information at 978 454 7825 x20